coax354 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 40M
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6770 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16365 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coaxial Balun
- Coaxial balun plan by I0QM
[ Hits: 30247 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7862 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 31850 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Coax cables specifications
- Useful data-sheet on RG coax cables compiled by NA5N
[ Hits: 2032 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 41211 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3496 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Transmitter Power, Antenna Gain, Coax Loss
- Understanding relatio among transmitter power, antenna gain, and coax loss Trade-offs by Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 3122 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Alpha Delta Communications
- Manufacturers and distributors of coaxial surge protectors, coaxial switches, insultators, HF fixed wire antennas
[ Hits: 2769 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Micro Coax
- Serving the defense, telecommunications and test measurement marketplace.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronika Int.
- Electronika manufacturers Coaxial Cable Assembly, RF Connectors, Adapters, Power Dividers, Couplers, Crimping Tools
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dynamic Signal
- The Largest Selection of Cable Assemblies and Accessories. Coaxial Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Connectors, Attenuators, Terminators, and Tools.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TestParts Sales Company
- TestParts.com carries RF Microwave WiFi Coaxial Attenuators Coax Adapters Dummy Loads Waveguide Oscilloscope Probe Leads DMM Manuals RF Switch Relay SurplusSales Bristol Spline Pocket Toner Tubes Digicon Heliax RF Parts Oldaker Test Leads Silver PL-259s
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 4118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Install a PL-259 on an RG-8X
- A better way to install PL-259 connectors on RG-8X type coax by Dan Richardson, K6MHE
[ Hits: 24030 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4484 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termscoax usb 5d coax coax rg 8 u hf coax using 75 ohm coax end fed coax coax 75 ohm coax from coax 217 coax rg-59 coax end-fed-coax buy coax coax for vhf coax ext
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links