coaxial baluns7 links
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3480 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Magnetic Long Wire UnUn 9:1
- An impedance transformer (9:1) to feed a high impedance long wire (~450 ohm), down to a 50 ohm unbalanced coaxial input.
[ Hits: 1751 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Common Mode Currents on Coax
- These baluns are used to attenuate the common mode current that flows on the outside of the coaxial feed line.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 13964 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.7 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Quarter Waves and Velocity Factor
- Coax Velocity Factor in Baluns, Does it Matter?
Test results show coaxial cable velocity factor does not always enter into stub length calculations especially in the world of Baluns
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links