coaxial cable antenna36 links
Antennas : 17M
- Coax Square antenna
- N0KHQ Moxon rectangle for 17 meters, constructed from RG-58 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 3303 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 21421 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8949 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4934 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16565 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2959 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4221 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Bazooka vertical
- This is a deviation from the wonderful antenna the Double Bazooka. The Vertical Bazooka, is made entirely from RG-8U coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 34525 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8330 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
[ Hits: 1244 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1673 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- How To Build A Stacking Harness
- How to build a home brew coax harness for co-phasing
and/or stacking 2 50 Ohm antennas, includes a table with velocity factor of common coaxial cables
[ Hits: 2355 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9926 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Coax Monopole antenna
- OE1MWW monopole antenna made with common RG 58 or RG 213 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7801 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Notes on double shielded coax cables
- Some notes on double-shielded coaxial cable
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscoaxial cable coaxial dipole coaxial trap antenna cable cable, cable attenuation virtual cable coax cable testing system control cable test coax cable virtual audio cable virtual audio cable software windows virtual audio cable 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links