coaxial trap11 links
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 146809 | Votes: 197 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8496 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- Trap on Coax Cable
- A trap on the coaxial cable, also known as choke, helps to eliminate the sneaking of the reflected RF- energy to the shack. The trap can be made from the coaxial cable that feeds the antenna
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 3095 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Muller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 14066 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 10051 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 5337 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 7047 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Tuning Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency. This article explains a method using a RF signal generator at +10dBm output into the coaxial trap.
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
[ Hits: 4474 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.91 ]
You can try similar termscoaxial trap coaxial coaxial cable coaxial dipole coaxial switch coaxial traps 17 meter coaxial moxon trap antenna made of coaxial cable 20m trap dipole coax trap trap antenna trap calculator trap design trap antenna calculator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links