Antennas : 30M
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8851 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4893 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- A 1:1 Coaxial Balun
- PDF article about a coaxial 1:1 balun, original concept by I4BBE using a quarter-wavelength and the three-quarter-wave adapting sections with the 50-Ohm coaxial cable by I0QM
[ Hits: 43232 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9012 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5102 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Clemens Match by W9ERN
- Balanced feed with coaxial line by John F. Clemens W9ERN
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Coaxial-feed axiam mode helical antenna
- Coaxial-feed axial mode hemispherical antenna is studied experimentally and theoretically
[ Hits: 1232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- W4HM explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Coaxial half-wave antenna
- A handy solution to have a half wave antenna for fieldwork on a 12m fishing rod.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9815 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 5183 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6767 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Coax Monopole antenna
- OE1MWW monopole antenna made with common RG 58 or RG 213 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 3192 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7543 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7754 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coaxial Bulk Cable
- This page shows the coaxial cable and connectors needed to wire your home for tv
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 20817 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Using RG-174 Coaxial Cable
- Notes on using RG-174 Coaxial Cable at Medium and Lower HF Frequencies by John Bryant and Bill Bowers
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Coaxial Stub Filters
- Coaxial stub filters used at W7GJ
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscoaxial cable coaxial coaxial antebba coaxial antenna coaxial antennas coaxial balun coaxial baluns coaxial cable coaxial cable. coaxial cables coaxial calculator coaxial chokes coaxial colinear coaxial collinear coaxial connector
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links