code app53 links
Antique Radios : Collections
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Autocode makes a selection of fine morse code identifiers for commercial and amateur radio applications.
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Simple Telegraph Key
- How To Build Code-Practice Apparatus: A Simple Telegraph Key
[ Hits: 9318 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- Convert addresses to Latitude and Longitude
- This online tool will convert any street address into latitude and longitude and vice-versa by executing queries to several online mapping services like googlemap geocoder maporama terraserver and more by Stephen P. Morse
[ Hits: 2186 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- A Code Oscillator Set
- How to build a code-practice apparatus to learn morse code
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.80 ]
- Spy Stations and Cryptography
- This article first appeared in the October 1998 issue of Monitoring Times
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- PlanePlotter is a windows decoder of live digital position reports from aircraft and plots them on a chart. Using PlanePlotter, you can see a radar-like display of all those aircraft around you that are transmitting the appropriate digital messages including ACARS, ADS-B and HFDL. Full Trial available for 21 days.
[ Hits: 11185 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Codec2 is a open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 kbit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Macintosh application that decodes morse code into text, PPC and 68K
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Morse Code translator widget
- Macintosh widget converts text to Morse code and vice versa
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 22601 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2291 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Code teaching machine
- Source code for morse training program and a ready-to-use compiled application morse.exe
[ Hits: 12924 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4378 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18659 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- DroidPSK is an android application to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
This app run on Android Devices only.
[ Hits: 10631 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Radio Clock
- Enables you to decode the time signals sent by various LF and HF radio stations in the standard frequency and time service
[ Hits: 4189 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 bit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 1012 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Key for iPhone
- A free simple touchscreen-based CW Morse Code straight key. Practice sending Morse Code on your iPhone.
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 code code 1 code 10 code 300 code 39 code 50 code app code dx code key cq code cw code dx code dx-code ham code more code
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links