code practice36 links - and 1 categories
- Robert F. Heytow Memorial Radio Club
- Memorial Radio Club - K9YA. On-air code practice nets and publisher of the K9YA Telegrah - a FREE ham radio e-zine.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grupo Juizforano de CW
- The CWJF Group began in the 80's with the ideas of an excellent telegrafist, our dear friend Julio (PY4AG) who with customary cordiality taught those interested in practice of morse code.
[ Hits: 37 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MP3 Morse Code Practice Files
- Stories that have been converted to Morse code .mp3 files.
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.04 ]
- A Simple Telegraph Key
- How To Build Code-Practice Apparatus: A Simple Telegraph Key
[ Hits: 9257 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- 50 Mhz Operating Code of Practice
- Recommended Operating Code of Practice as issued by the UKSMG in conjunction with JAROC, HARDXA,SixItaly and LABRE-SP
[ Hits: 4641 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- History / Guidelines, The Vk2 IAU Morse Practice Osxillator , How to arrange a QSO, The International Morse Code and more morse code related topics
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Code Oscillator Set
- How to build a code-practice apparatus to learn morse code
[ Hits: 1562 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.80 ]
- CW19 Morse training kit
- CW19 is a homebrew morse code decoder for radio amateur to practice sending morse code. CW19 utilize an Atmel AT90S8515 4MHz MCU (microcontroller) and a Hitachi compatible LCD module.
[ Hits: 3489 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W1AW Code Practice Files
- W1AW code practice transmissions for the dates and speeds indicated. The files are in MP3 format
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Code
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 16519 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4367 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- Morse Tutor
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
[ Hits: 2412 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Just Learn Morse Code
- An excellent tool that makes it easy to learn and practice Morse code.
[ Hits: 5119 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Smart Morse
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
[ Hits: 1621 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
[ Hits: 10885 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- HamMorse for iPhone
- Ham Morse allows you to practice morse code on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It is designed particularly for Ham radio operators and others who wish to achieve or maintain a high level of proficiency in this classic mode of communication.
[ Hits: 1824 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PC CW Keyer
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving CW in a real QSO!
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Key for iPhone
- A free simple touchscreen-based CW Morse Code straight key. Practice sending Morse Code on your iPhone.
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
You can try similar termscode practice code practice osc.kit code practice set code practice oscillator morse code practice aarl code practice practice morse code key code practice sets code practice occilators morse code practice keye morse code practice soft arduino random code practice oscillator libr how to hook up a microcraft code star code cw practice cw qso practice mp3
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links