coil build13 links
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6753 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Make a Compatct Dipole for 7 MHz
- This article demonstrate how to build and mount a 40 meter loaded dipole using basic materials. This antenna reduce the overall length of an HF dipole through the use of loading coils.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Coil-Shortened Dipole Antenna Calculator
- Build an effective dipole antenna that needs much less space by adding two loading coils. This online calculator tells you how.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Build Your Own Coils
- A method of building coils for your home made antennas
[ Hits: 6295 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- Building Coils
- Building coils for a portable dipole using
a novel method of winding coils with weedeater cord!
[ Hits: 2962 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- 20 / 40 Meter Short Coil Loaded Dipole Antenna
- Experimenting a 20 40 meter short coil loaded dipole antenna with the goal to keep the total length under 40 feet so that the dipole can be mounted on two 20 foot fiberglass pole to make a 20/40 meter rotatable dipole.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Build your own RF-Choke
- How to make an effective RF Choke. The coiled coax choke is the easiest to make but also the least effective. This article includes some general guidelines for winding coax chokes on a 10cm PVC pipe using RG-58 or RG-213 coax cable.
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Easy tuning an building of traps
- A new and simple method for tuning traps. You need 2-3Watt of your TRX and two homemade coupling coils by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 6513 | Votes: 160 | Rating: 8.03 ]
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna
- A multi-band portable vertical antenna can be built with relatively ordinary components obtained from the local hardware store, including replaceable loading coils
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Wolf River Coil
- Vertical Base Replacement Coil. Wolf River Coil build quality antenna coils that are easy to tune and easy to install.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BITX QRP RTX
- An easy to build 6 watts SSB transceiver for 14MHz. BITX is an easily assembled transceiver for the beginner with very clean performance. Using ordinary electronic components and improvising where specific components like toroids are not available, It has a minimum number of coils to be wound.
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscoil build how to build build 2 meter 144 build inductors build uhf antenna build your own hf balun zs6bkw build 2m dipole antenna build build 2 meter 144 mhz antenna build an antenna analyzer 160 coil coil 160m coil coil antenna coil calculator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links