coil q40 links
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5312 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6420 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16433 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4658 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Construction Techniques
- This page explains how to construct high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 5467 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Easy tuning an building of traps
- A new and simple method for tuning traps. You need 2-3Watt of your TRX and two homemade coupling coils by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 6218 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5560 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3339 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 5184 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- The Alabama Historical Radio Society
- The alabama historical radio society - come visit our website and museum where we have a large collection of antique radios. our club does coil winding, has a large library, and a wealth of knowledge in our members.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Hi-Q Antennas
- HF Ham Radio mobile operation antennas manufacturer, W6HIQ, HA5CMG, VE7BOC, HF mobile antennas, screwdriver antenna, coils and filters.
[ Hits: 5435 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 5124 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.13 ]
- Barker & Williamson
- Dipole antennas, unique broadband antennas, trap dipole antennas, coils, accessories for HF radio
[ Hits: 15995 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 24989 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 5813 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Accurate Inductance Calculator
- This page allows you to calculate in the most accurate way high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4509 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
You can try similar terms80m coil ac coil car coil coil coil hf coil of coil q coil q pi pi coil rf coil 160 meter coil 5/8 lambda coil all band coil am loading coil antenna coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links