- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clusters and Packet Radio
- Introduction to the use of clusters and Packet Radio, hardware, settings and commands by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control specific for Icom IC-7000 allows managing filters and all the commands of the RTX. Includes a function to synchronize and manage all the memories of the IC-7000.
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC-7300 with Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24
- Not many HAM radio programs do already support the IC-7300. As far as CAT commands, the IC-7300 seems to be compatible with older radios like the IC-7700. Here’s a description of setting up your IC-7300 radio to work with the last freeware version of Ham Radio Deluxe (5.24).
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Kenwood TS-50 / 50S
- DBS Speech processor for the Kenwood TS-50, COM Commands, Service menu, RF Gain and more mods
[ Hits: 1605 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- FT-857D Quick Reference
- A quick reference table with all possible menu commands for the Yaesu FT-857D
[ Hits: 2685 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- TH-D7 commands
- Commands are for the TH-D7(G) upgraded model.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Commands for TH-D7
- Kenwood TH-D7(G) and TH-D7A commands reference
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Kenwood TH-G71 protocol
- This PDF File include the serial commands to program and control the TH-G71. Should work with TH-D7 series too
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TM-D700A Serial Port Commands
- Table reference for serial ports commands supported by TM-D700A
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22049 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 6094 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Translates CAT PTT commands into COM port DTR line changes. Use COM port PTT instead of CAT PTT control.
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 2091 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The WhereAVR
- The WhereAVR is a small, lightweight, low-power, and low-cost APRS tracker with a full compliment of analog and digital I/O, as well as the ability to decode ax.25 packets. This allows for the reception of remote commands without the need for a real TNC.
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AVROT project
- Rotator controller, azimuth & elevation control of rotators (automatic antenna turning) based on commands from computer. A project by Pavel VACHAL and OK1DX - KF9VM
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DTMF Functions
- In Sysop mode, EchoLink can be configured to accept commands through the local receiver using DTMF tones
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links