computer code15 links
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3736 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Morse Code Keyboard Replacement. Comax is a method of using morse code to replace the keyboard on computers
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code
[ Hits: 1627 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Computer international
- Bonito, butel wavecom and bogger products dealer. Accessories to decode encode and process radio communication transmissions for Radio Receivers, Transceivers and Scanners
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2549 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3072 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 67773 | Votes: 1711 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 44553 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.
It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code
[ Hits: 1815 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- CW Decoder
- This free windows program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 2348 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Morse code DOS freeware by SM6KFY, english and swedish version available. Useful if you are running ancient computers
[ Hits: 6932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 14414 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Computer Aided Technologies
- Producers of Scancat, Copycat, Magic and Distributors of HOKA's CODE-3 and CODE-30 decoders.
[ Hits: 2437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Spectrum Commander
- Scan*Star Spectrum Commander is the software of choice for radio enthusiasts who desire advanced computer control, comprehensive database management features and support for a wide range of radios and decoders.
[ Hits: 10837 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- OZ2M - Next generation beacon
- Next Generation Beacon hardware platform encompasses both analog and digital modes, i.e. CW FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration. The advantage of the mixed mode is that humans can decode the CW FSK by ear and the MGM can be decoded by computers way below what is audible. Therefore the MGM can be used for pre-human-conditions or early warning monitoring.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscomputer code computer text to cw code computer computer cw computer cw key computer dx computer dx log computer emi computer mic computer rf dx computer pc computer tv to computer audio to computer computer aided
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links