computer interface39 links - and 1 categories
Manufacturers : Cable and Connectors
- W2ENY - Radio Accessories
- Handcrafted Accessories for the shack by W2ENY includes Full range headphones with a mic, computer interfaces, mic ptt adapters
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Manufacture remote control interfaces to manage several kind of ham radio transceivers, Antenna rotators and antenna switches. Control can be done using smartphone Apps or from Computers.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Icom ACC1 interface
- Need to interface both a TNC and the computer soundcard? This is a ICOM 756PRO ACC1 audio/keying/FSK interface by WA0SXV
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- IC-706 Sound Card Interface
- Computer Control and Soundcard Interface for the Icom IC 706
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM IC-746 PRO Interface
- If you want to interface the IC-746 Pro or any other Icom rig with a computer for rig control, an outboard CI-V CAT device is required.
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FT-817 Automatic Band Select and Serial Interface
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 solid state power amplifiers.
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- This Program has been developed as a Computer interface for the VK5DJ Auto Tracking hardware
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The CAT Tool for WebSDRs. Allows to control public WebSDR receivers with a real rig connected via CAT control to your computer. It supports the classical WebSDR as well as Kiwi SDR interfaces
Tune the VFO of your radio and see the web SDR follow in realtime
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 2789 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.92 ]
- Arduino Rotator Computer Interface and Controller
- This is an Arduino-based rotator interface that interfaces a computer to a rotator or rotator controller, emulating the Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols which are supported by a myriad of logging, contest, and control programs.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CAT Interface
- CAT (Computer Aided Tuning) connects computers with ham radio. Yaesu FT-890 intercace and ICOM IC-Q7 schematics by DK7IN
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1999 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- TNC-Pi is a special version of TNC-X designed to interface directly with the Raspberry Pi computer. It can connect to the Pi either via the Pi serial port, or via the I2C protocol.
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Sound Card interface
- Interface to insulate the radio circuits from the computer by VK2GWK
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dual Radio Computer Interface
- Schematic of a simple interface to connect a pc to a FT-1000 Mk5 Field and FT-817 transceivers.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using BlueCat Bluetooth Interface for Yaesu FT 8x7
- With the bluecat interface it is possibile to connect a Yaesu FT 817 857 897 to a computer or a android smartphone without any cable or interface, using a bluetooth wireless connection
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sound Card Interface with Tone Keyer
- An improved version of the audio interface commonly used to connect a computer soundcard to a transceiver\'s receive and transmit audio circuits
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Interfacing HAM radio
- An article about interfacing amateur radio devices, usually transceivers to computers. It is a general article that cover common interface models using USB or RS232 for popular ham radio brands like Yaesu Icom and Kenwood
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- N5EG VNA
- This article describes a low-cost vector network analyzer that operates from 200 kHz to 100 MHz, and connects to a personal computer using a USB 1.1 interface By Tom McDermott, N5EG, and Karl Ireland
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscomputer interface interface link iphone interface rotor interface simple interface for psk sstv interface bluetooth cat interface for yaesu ft 857 817 bluetooth radio interface digital communication interface sound card interface
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links