computer rf58 links - and 1 categories
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3716 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4516 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8214 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- N9VV PSK31 Resources
- Software, reference and reviews of computers interfaces for PSK31 operating mode
[ Hits: 2471 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- G8SLB SSTV Packet modems
- SSTV and Packet Radio interfaces for PC and Amiga computers.
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2082 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRG_DB is a database for the Palm OS computer to control a Yaesu FT-817 Transceiver via the CAT interface
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 19856 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Marine Radio Control
- Download ex1726 a 32-bit DOS radio control program for the ICOM M700PRO, M710 and M710-R NMEA computer interface.
[ Hits: 4075 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
[ Hits: 6026 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10557 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Icom interface box
- interface box for Icom rigs that includes a band output port and a CI-Vtocomputer serial interface
[ Hits: 1843 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Computer headset interface for icom ic-718
- KR1ST computer headset interface for Icom IC-718
[ Hits: 3412 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- ARRLWeb: Computer EMI
- How track and solve electrical interference from you computer
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Online - Computer Networking RFI
- This page is to provide links to resources and information regarding technologies to reduce computer interference
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RFI From Computer Networks
- Is your router shutting you down ?
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscomputer cw key computer computer mic computer emi computer dx log computer rf pc computer tv to computer computer dx computer gives off a lot dx computer computer cw psu computer computer products computer interference
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links