construction of antenna48 links
Antennas : 2M
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 28401 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18447 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 4000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14857 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 16962 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20153 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 63922 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- HexBeam Construction
- Pictures and assembling instruction of an home made hexbeam antenna by vk6hz
[ Hits: 2904 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Construction Practices
- The construction of light weight structures that support wire antennas requires some definite insight into the behavior of the materials
[ Hits: 1801 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 7574 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Small Loop Antennas by AA5TB
- Also known as Magnetic Loop Antennas,
by AA5TB. Excellent article on construction tips and tecniques of a Small Loop antenna
[ Hits: 2606 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- The WWVB Receiving Antenna
- The construction of this antenna is intended to be inexpensive, fast, and effective. Very capable in receiving WWVB from california.
[ Hits: 2991 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- G4IRX Magnetic Loop antenna
- Construction notes and design details of a magnetic loop antenna by G4IRX
[ Hits: 1408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 47930 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 21771 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 9112 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5173 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5301 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Solver
- provides much greater flexibility in the construction, analysis, and interpretation of radiating structures using a rewritten NEC module.
[ Hits: 6453 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- NEC-2 for MMANA
- The utility "NEC-2 for MMANA" is intended for calculation of antenna models made and optimized in program MMANA and for construction and simulation of antenna models using input language NEC-2 and based on MMANA models.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
You can try similar termsantenna construction construction of antenna vhf antenna construction 11 meter antenna construction cobweb antenna construction construction of radio antenna balun construction coil construction construction of balun construction techniques hi q construction detail mast construction swr meter construction t match construction tower construction
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links