contest logging49 links
Software : Contesting
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. SD by EI5DI is a free HF contest logger for windows.
[ Hits: 3736 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.09 ]
- CT Contest Logging Program Utilities
- My MMPRINT utility is a post contest tool that lets you extract statistical data from a CT log file
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1540 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
[ Hits: 7090 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- Free Windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contests. QARtest supports dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features. Can be used for most popular amateur radio contests. Works from Windows XP to Windows 10.
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- CWJF logging
- Logging program for Manchester Mineira contest CWJF
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K2 Logger
- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Italian contesting logging program from windows by I8VKB
[ Hits: 1645 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2461 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card. Free and Commercial version available.
[ Hits: 5666 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software. Price USD 25
[ Hits: 3474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
[ Hits: 12318 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- NA Contest
- NA is an amateur radio logging program for MS-DOS computers, primarily for use in operating in amateur radio contests
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- W1GHZ Palm log
- W1GHZ Palm Software, special-purpose contest logging program for the ARRL 10GHz Cumulative Contest.
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 14590 | Votes: 129 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- RTTY by WF1B
- RTTY by WF1B combines features of a terminal program with the features of a contest logging program, support AEA PK-900,MFJ-1278, AMT-1, HAM PCI4000/4100/3000 and many more
[ Hits: 6871 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.7 ]
You can try similar termscontest logging ct logging logging logging for mac logging mac vhf logging adif logging droid logging ios logging software linux logging logging program logging programs logging software logging software for mac station logging
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links