contest software59 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Contest
- A beginner's guide to RTTY contests
- A pdf file with review of RTTY contests software available on the net and information on how to operate a RTTY Contest, by RSGB.
[ Hits: 2084 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Contest Software Reviewed
- G3CWI contest software reviews, compare NA SD TR CT and WriteLog
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2820 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- N1MM Videos
- Video demostrantion of N1MM contesting software use and configuration
[ Hits: 1492 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1984 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1452 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2586 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software. Price USD 25
[ Hits: 3373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control. It is part of HRD package and support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV. Free version was made available with HRD 5.
[ Hits: 19739 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Cabrillo Evaluator by W3KM
- Contest adjudication software scores Cabrillo logs. Auto evaluates up to 2000 logs with duping, claimed score, actual score, cross checking, N-QSO rule, 5-min delta QSO rule. Support including code changes, non-scoring logs troubleshoot and summary output requests.
[ Hits: 2198 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs afterwards, a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM you can convert row data to many different file formats. Allow a quick input interface, and contest score for several contest. Can import & export a batch of logs and to create result lists.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
[ Hits: 2213 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- UDY-2 Voice Keyer
- The UDY-2 Voice Keyer digital voice keyer amateur radio software utility integrates many popular voice keyer features in one convenient easy to use program. Whether you're working a contest as multi op, single op, running a net, or just plain rag chewing the UDY-2 Voice Keyer has something to make hamming more fun and convenient for you.
[ Hits: 6624 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 2034 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termscontest software vhf uhf contest contest analysis contest calendar contest call contest clubs contest logging contest rule contest stations ham radio contest rtty contest ukrainian contest club ask software cw software eme software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links