control board30 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Remote Control Antenna Switch
- The Remote Control Antenna Switch consists of two circuit boards. The control unit and the remotely controlled switch
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
[ Hits: 2756 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The FT-847 Forum
- FT-847 Bulletin Board ! You'll find lots of Information and the possibility to discuss FT-847 related stuff with other competend FT-847 users.
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- CW Buffer, Amplifier & Preamp Sequencer
- The AMPSEQUENCER board is an advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY and Pre-Amplifier proper sequencing
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NETCERTUS ampsequencer
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Coastal ChipWorks
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
[ Hits: 2552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DTMF Kit
- DTMF-KIT1 board for Transceiver, board for Telephone-Line and Remote-control without a HAM Transceiver
[ Hits: 1532 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Yogi Electronics
- Yogi Electronics provides DTMF Control Simplex Repeater board.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2201 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- ICOM IC-746 PRO Interface
- If you want to interface the IC-746 Pro or any other Icom rig with a computer for rig control, an outboard CI-V CAT device is required.
[ Hits: 1879 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VFO Sync board for Yaesu FT1000MP
- VFO Sync board for Yaesu FT1000MP Mark V Field, Enhance your listening experience with help of a small stealth control board
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-847 bulletin board
- A full forum topic dedicated to FT-847 at supercontrol.de
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DRF Technologies
- Interfacing and Control Projects
for the Hobbyist, Ethernet I/O Board, VA3TO Echolink Interface, Programmable Beacon Keyer Project.
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2759 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 2360 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Micro-G2b Rotor control
- This program uses a Z-World Micro-g2b board to control up to 4 rotors.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- graphical user interface which communicates with QS1RServer.exe over three UDP ports. QS1RServer.exe controls the QS1R Versatile Radio Board (VERB), a Software Defined Radio developed and produced by Phil Covington
[ Hits: 2311 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.30 ]
- Build a Remote Control Antenna Switch
- Remote Control Antenna Switch made with two circuits board
[ Hits: 2453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscontrol board avr board board if board pc board pca board beacon board bread board cb radio pc board ctss board echo board ept690021a board message board power board radio board
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links