counter poise15 links
- 160M Folded Counterpoise
- An FCP is not magic. It has no gain. An FCP improves an antenna system by replacing more loss with less loss. Some have been able to erect better wires in the air because the small size of the FCP allowed better placement of the antenna.
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Lambda / 2 no Counterpoise ATU
- The Multibandfuchs by DL7AQT, Frank
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m Vertical Antenna with Folded CounterPoise
- A very efficient 80 meter Counterpoise antenna designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L antennas, a project by DM2GM and DM4IM based on the original K2AV antenna concept.
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1892 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A home made end-fed half-wave antenna coupler with antenna lenght calculator and counterpoise calculator based on center frequency. Includes pictures and drawings along to antenna homebrewing instructions with a home made on air wound transformer
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DM9EEs info site on FCP - folded counter poise (Radial)
- No space for 120 ground radials, nor 4 elevated radials ? Give the FCP a try. Itcan be your solution to get on topband. Or even build a 4 square on a city lot.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- HB9MTN C-Pole Porable antenna
- A vertical monoband that's small, light and portable, needs no counterpoise and performs as well as a home antenna
[ Hits: 3954 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Portable End Fed Zepp
- The no counterpoise antenna
[ Hits: 2304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- No Ground Antenna
- A no ground antenna solution for backpackers, balconies or plastic car bodies, like RV or other portables uses where is difficult to find a good counterpoise by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna & Ground Help
- Radials & Counterpoise
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The W3EDP 85 ft end-fed antenna
- An 85ft wire fed against a 17ft counterpoise that works well in 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- W3EDP Antenna Checkout for PLP
- The W3EDP is a 85 foot long wire and a 17 foot counterpoise. At N4KGL
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Long Wire Antenna for portable operations
- With the view to establish a quick and easy multi-band antenna deployment for portable and camping operations a simple long wire antenna with an earth or earth plus counterpoise arrangement with a 9:1 voltage unun including a tuner or simply with a tuner is one possible solution. With the 9:1 voltage unun and wire lengths suggested in the below tables the antenna should present non extreme impedances for all HF amateur band frequencies. This page is far from complete and represents the ongoing investigation into this type of antenna. Experiments to date seem to have raised more questions than obvious answers.
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links