counter poise17 links
- Analysis of HF Monopoles
- Analysis of several monopole antennas, the differences between a perfect and an imperfect ground and effects using a ground plane made of radials or counterpoises.
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Lambda / 2 no Counterpoise ATU
- The Multibandfuchs by DL7AQT, Frank
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m Vertical Antenna with Folded CounterPoise
- A very efficient 80 meter Counterpoise antenna designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L antennas, a project by DM2GM and DM4IM based on the original K2AV antenna concept.
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Thoughts about end fed antennas and counterpoises
- An interesting article based on experience on homebrew end-fed antennas, relevance of antenna counterpoises, and usage of indoor end-fed antennas
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A home made end-fed half-wave antenna coupler with antenna lenght calculator and counterpoise calculator based on center frequency. Includes pictures and drawings along to antenna homebrewing instructions with a home made on air wound transformer
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DM9EEs info site on FCP - folded counter poise (Radial)
- No space for 120 ground radials, nor 4 elevated radials ? Give the FCP a try. Itcan be your solution to get on topband. Or even build a 4 square on a city lot.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HB9MTN C-Pole Porable antenna
- A vertical monoband that's small, light and portable, needs no counterpoise and performs as well as a home antenna
[ Hits: 3925 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Portable End Fed Zepp
- The no counterpoise antenna
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- No Ground Antenna
- A no ground antenna solution for backpackers, balconies or plastic car bodies, like RV or other portables uses where is difficult to find a good counterpoise by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Vertical Antenna
- A home made portable vertical antenna, that with a single 1/4 wave counterpoise wire is possible to achieve less than 1.5:1 SWR on 40, 30, and 20 meter bands. It is basically a center load, shortened ground plain vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna & Ground Help
- Radials & Counterpoise
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The W3EDP 85 ft end-fed antenna
- An 85ft wire fed against a 17ft counterpoise that works well in 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- W3EDP Antenna Checkout for PLP
- The W3EDP is a 85 foot long wire and a 17 foot counterpoise. At N4KGL
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links