counter74 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160M Folded Counterpoise
- An FCP is not magic. It has no gain. An FCP improves an antenna system by replacing more loss with less loss. Some have been able to erect better wires in the air because the small size of the FCP allowed better placement of the antenna.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TEFV Terminated End Fed Vee Antenna
- The Terminated End Fed Vee Antenna (TEFV) is a travelling wave antenna with constant current distribution. Unlike traditional resonant antennas, TEFV operates without standing waves, using a terminating resistor for broadband efficiency. With a combination of vertical and horizontal polarization, it offers wide bandwidth from 1.8 MHz to 30 MHz, eliminating the need for a tuner. Key components include a 9:1 unun transformer and a 500-ohm terminating resistor. Grounding and counterpoise enhance performance, and it can handle power losses of up to 30%. TEFV provides an effective, versatile antenna solution for amateur radio and broadcast applications.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A home made end-fed half-wave antenna coupler with antenna lenght calculator and counterpoise calculator based on center frequency. Includes pictures and drawings along to antenna homebrewing instructions with a home made on air wound transformer
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF EFHW Antenna Antenna Tuner
- Schemaric diagram for a 80m, 40m, 30m, 20m EFHW Antenna Antenna Tuner. The tuner has been designed for an antenna length of 41m and the counterpoise 7.5m.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable Vertical Antenna
- A home made portable vertical antenna, that with a single 1/4 wave counterpoise wire is possible to achieve less than 1.5:1 SWR on 40, 30, and 20 meter bands. It is basically a center load, shortened ground plain vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Balcony Vertical HF Antenna
- The simple balcony vertical HF antenna made with plastic fishing pole. Just along the pole I install copper wire in 7 meter length. Then was installed ATU. It was used home brew tuner. For each band was used one counterpoise in length 0.8 x lambda/4
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Long Wire Antenna for portable operations
- With the view to establish a quick and easy multi-band antenna deployment for portable and camping operations a simple long wire antenna with an earth or earth plus counterpoise arrangement with a 9:1 voltage unun including a tuner or simply with a tuner is one possible solution. With the 9:1 voltage unun and wire lengths suggested in the below tables the antenna should present non extreme impedances for all HF amateur band frequencies. This page is far from complete and represents the ongoing investigation into this type of antenna. Experiments to date seem to have raised more questions than obvious answers.
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- VHQ HEX BEAM Antennas
- New generation Hex Beam Antennas. VHQ HEX Products, located in Peterborough, NH, is owned and operated by David M. Lavoie. Our products are designed to solve issues encountered in Ham radio applications and move with todays configurations in an ever changing climate
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W9GF GAP TITAN DX Antenna Installation
- An unusual Titan DX antenna seutp, done without the standard counterpoise. This document is not an official manual, but rather a personal note to record the antenna setup with the custom wire counterpoise.
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- HamAward is a cloud based amateur radio logbook allowing multi operators multi station activities, featuring real time cloud logging with live score counters. This online tool is addressed to support multi station award operations and management.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple Frequency Counter
- A very simple RF/Microwave frequency counter homemade project
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- W8DIZ Frequency Counter
- This Frequency Counter Development Kit is fully functional with the included pre-programmed microprocessor
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Frequency counter project
- This project includes quite a number of useful testing features which were very useful when building other projects. Almost all the components used to construct this frequency counter were scrounged from old circuit boards and junk equipment.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscounter freq counter frequency counter frequency counter homebrew counter microwave frequency counter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links