counterpoise ground6 links
- Analysis of HF Monopoles
- Analysis of several monopole antennas, the differences between a perfect and an imperfect ground and effects using a ground plane made of radials or counterpoises.
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- No Ground Antenna
- A no ground antenna solution for backpackers, balconies or plastic car bodies, like RV or other portables uses where is difficult to find a good counterpoise by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Vertical Antenna
- A home made portable vertical antenna, that with a single 1/4 wave counterpoise wire is possible to achieve less than 1.5:1 SWR on 40, 30, and 20 meter bands. It is basically a center load, shortened ground plain vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna & Ground Help
- Radials & Counterpoise
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscounterpoise ground 40m counterpoise counterpoise no counterpoise counterpoise antenna counterpoise calculation counterpoise table counterpoise wire no counterpoise antenna no counterpoise vertical air to ground dc ground fr ground ground rod no ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links