coverage90 links - and 3 categories
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 77592 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 33188 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- F5AD Maria Maluca wire antenna for 40 to 10 band coverage
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Barlow Wadley XCR-30 Home Page
- A site all devoted to the first full coverage HF transistorized portable set of the world.
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7648 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- Yaesu WIRES II
- WIRESTM (Wide-Coverage Internet Repeater Enhancement System) is a comprehensive and easy-to-use system for linking repeaters and/or home stations together, using Internet voice technology. This site contains information regarding the WIRESTM Internet linking system from Vertex Standard
[ Hits: 5908 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Siteĺs coverage area.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Michigan Echolinks
- Michigan Echolink repeaters and links, Echolink coverage map
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Repeaters in Ecuador
- Frequency, location and coverage of repeaters in Ecuador.
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 442.375+ Repeater in Dickson,TN
- Repeater Information & Coverage maps
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NI4CE Repeater System Online Stream
- Listen to NI4CE when you're outside the coverage of the network.
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Monitoring Times
- Monitoring Times, SWL, BCL, montly reports, Broadcast band, satellite television, long-wave coverage, Reviews of new products and radio-related software.
[ Hits: 4633 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- Kenwood TS690S
- Expanding frequency coverage, transceiver Labtest by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Minnesota DX Club
- The MDXC has monthly meeting in the Twin Cites. Coverage all bands from LW to UHF. We also have Summer and Winter DXpeditions.
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ACE-HF Propagation Prediction Software
- Professional PC software for hams that uses VOACAP and includes area coverage maps animated by time or frequency
[ Hits: 9039 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- HF transceiver
- Continuos coverage HF Transceiver by I6WJB & I6YPK
[ Hits: 8601 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20896 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termscoverage coverage map rf coverage vhf coverage coverage mapping coverage maps coverage module coverage online coverage predication coverage prediction coverage software general coverage in-building coverage indoor coverage radio coverage
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links