cq call16 links
DX Resources : DX Peditions : 2020 DXpeditions
- 5H4WZ DXpedition Pemba isl.
- Members of the Low Bands Contest Club (OM7M) will take part in an DX-pedition to Pemba Island AF-063 from 6.2 – 18.2. 2020. They will be on air from 160-10m CW, SSB, RTTY & FT8. Also participation in the ARRL DX CW and CQ WPX RTTY contests. The licence is issued and callsign will be 5H4WZ.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- The DataBase for radio hams, callsign database, DX Cluster filtering, forum calendar and resources
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9 ]
- Dxpedition to Piel Island May 2008 Video
- A mini Dxepidition to Piel Island on 24th/25th of May 2008 by the CQ CQ Portable group and the call sign will be GB0PIA.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- Jack Wagoner WB8FSV, a very well done article on how start a CW QSO, how to answer a CQ, how call your CQ and more. A must reading for beginners
[ Hits: 6470 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- CQ-DATV.mobi eBooks
- Devoted to CQ-TV mobile electronic publications.
E-books related to ATV (Amateur Television) and although the site is called DATV (Digital Amateur Television), it covers not only digital ATV, but all aspects of ATV
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A simplified guide to FT8 DXPedition mode
- A simplified Guide to the FT8. Dxpedition mode. By Stefano IK2HKT – Rel. 2.0.0 - January 2019. This document explains how to configure WSJT to work on F/H mode DXPedtions, how to operate and make a call to a dxpedition calling CQ in FT8 Fox Mode.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- How to call CQ as an HF QRP station
- Tutorial, How to call CQ as an HF QRP station in SSB/Phone. Calling CQ Basics, Calling CQ QRP or Portable
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- MFJ-434 Voice Keyer
- Let this microprocessor controlled MFJ Contest Voice KeyerTM call CQ, send your call and do contest exchanges for you in your own natural voice
[ Hits: 36 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3502 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- CQ Callbook - Online Internet Callbook
- The CQ Callbook makes it easy to find QSL information from web-accessible sources like address and manager databases and country-specific callbooks. The search procedure is quite easy: just enter Callsign and click on the Search buttons.
[ Hits: 2320 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2615 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CatBKT Universal CAT Control
- Program for the control of the transceiver from your PC. Works on windows and has been tested with different serial and USB interfaces, Based on hamlib libraries , Auto CQ for repetitive calls, Audio Recorder, BktNetInterface for JTDX and WSJT-X
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Arduino CQ Caller
- Arduino automatic CW Keyer for amateur radio
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for cq call
Search cq call with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termscall for help call log cq call dx call ham call call book log call book log 3 call books call frequencies call generator call history call logger call logs call sign log call sign map
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links