Antennas : Helical
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 21023 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- A Collection of Smith Chart Resources
- The Smith Chart was originally created many years ago as an RF engineering aid by Phillip Smith of RCA.These pages includes extesnive documentation on smith carts.
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3232 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Russian Callsign database
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
[ Hits: 2871 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- DXWatch is a modern cluster spot filter service and webcluster. Includes the possibility to create your own filter, external widget in a fast and flexible user interface.
[ Hits: 34590 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 8.03 ]
- Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service,
- The Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service, ACS, (Formerly Sarasota County ARES, RACES) is a program created to provide emergency communications for the Red Cross and Sarasota County Emergency Management.
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- RARS Group
- In the spirit of Field Day, the RARS Group was created to promote remote field and mobile operations.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- hamtests.co.uk - amateur radio training
- This site has been created to allow you to take mock United Kingdom Amateur (Ham) Radio exams using our ever increasing mock questions pool. We have questions available for Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced exams.
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Map
- Create a Ham Radio Az Map on the fly, various dimension available
[ Hits: 26542 | Votes: 268 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Tesla and Radio
- Nikola Tesla created a basic design for radio
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSO Map
- Write down grid squares of your qsos and this nice tool will create a map with all QTH linked to your home QTH.
[ Hits: 2398 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- Echolink Directory
- This web site was created to aid amateur radio hobbyist who travel from city to city and country to country to locate Echolink stations in the area they will be traveling to.
[ Hits: 4297 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Longwave operations
- In the VLF portion of the spectrum it is easy to listen to the emissions created by the Earth itself. These emissions are generated by many different mechanisms and are often beautiful to listen to. Coverage on LF and MF frequencies
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuna Tin Two Photo Gallery
- Photos from around the world of perhaps the most famous QRP project ever created. Vintage 1970's and newer versions of the Tuna Tin Two are featured.
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1629 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1778 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3054 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2598 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 22085 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.55 ]
You can try similar termscreate create 318 jr create 730v1 create antennen create hf antenna time to create
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links