cross antenna39 links
- Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 7 elements cross yagi antenna
- A 7 elem. crossyagi the coppyright lies with PD0JMC and PA3HMP.
[ Hits: 3764 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13812 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21739 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0-7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9846 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- A 5-element beam for Four
- 5-element antenna, with which G0JJL has worked lots of EU crossband, and won the RSGB Christmas Cumulatives 70MHz section twice in a row.
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CFA and EH Antenna samples in german
[ Hits: 3602 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- CF and EH antennas
- Crossed-Field Antennas and E/H Antennas
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1499 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antenna Impedance measurement
- When experimenting on an antenna it's often important to determine its feedpoint impedance at various frequencies across the operating band. It's easy enough to measure SWR, but sometimes we need to know more detail than this
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 41845 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The mark 2 Crossfield Antenna
- The mark 2 Crossfield Antenna was described in Sprat 76 by Alec, GD3HQR
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 5587 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 3162 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4756 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Scatterers Analysis Program, is a Free general purpose antenna analysis software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, modeling and analysis. Source code and windows executables are available to download.
[ Hits: 14129 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Rainbow Antenna Analyzer
- A small and inexpensive measurement device designed to determine antenna performance across the amateur bands through use of automatically collected SWR readings
[ Hits: 6342 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termscross antenna cross yagi antenna double cross antenna cross cross arm cross pol red cross cross band cross coupling cross dipol cross field cross polarization cross yagi cross yagi 2m cross-yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links