cross band repeat6 links
- Wouxun KG-UV8D Cross-Band Repeater
- Crossband repeat operations on the Wouxun KG-UV8D dual band multifunctional two-way radio. This demo explains differences in the cross band repeater functions of the KG-UV8D.
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Icom 2720h crossband repeat
- You can use almost any Icom handheld to contact your 2720H back in your vehicle for crossband repeating.
[ Hits: 2042 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cross Band Repeating
- The purpose of a cross band repeater is the same as any radio repeater. It allows stations to communicate that ordinarily would not be able to do so because of the distance or terrain between them.
A cross band repeater is implemented using a dual band 2 meter - 70 cm radio by KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF UHF cross band repeater
- Pictures and project design of a crossband VHF UHF repeater by LY3H
[ Hits: 711 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- UV5R Cross Band Repeater Project
- A project to build a cross band repeater using a pair of Baofeng UV5R handheld transceivers.
[ Hits: 2094 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsair band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band conditions band plan band plans broad band 80 m choosing a band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links