cw code130 links - and 3 categories
- PA3BWK Ultimate CW Web Site
- A comprehensive guide to CW world.
[ Hits: 4050 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CW Facts and tips
- Morse code faqs and tips by Steven R. Hurst, KA7NOC
[ Hits: 3611 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse code alphabet
- A quick tale of cw morse code alphabet by Wilko J. Hollemans PA3BWK
[ Hits: 15512 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Morse Code Teaching Machine
- morse code machine to learn cw transmission
[ Hits: 8084 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- CW19 Morse training kit
- CW19 is a homebrew morse code decoder for radio amateur to practice sending morse code. CW19 utilize an Atmel AT90S8515 4MHz MCU (microcontroller) and a Hitachi compatible LCD module.
[ Hits: 3503 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Success Easy CW Tapes
- Sells training tapes for Morse code that use hypnosis to speed learning.
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows XP/7/8/10. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 6283 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2757 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 67475 | Votes: 1710 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 5125 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
[ Hits: 22700 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.32 ]
- Morse Quiz
- Freeware by AE4RV. MorseQuiz is a Morse Code Speed Trainer for DOS/WINDOWS that can help you improve your code copying ability.
[ Hits: 4264 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- CW Player
- CW Palyer version 4.0 is a simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and at least Windows 95.
[ Hits: 21705 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4374 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 16827 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23366 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18601 | Votes: 366 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18282 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30940 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- IK3OIL Ham radio homebrewing
- A site devoted to Amateur Radio Homebrewing, CW-decoder, CW QRP Transceiver for the 40 & 20 meters band, CMOS reader
[ Hits: 4286 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar terms10 code code 1 code 10 code 300 code 39 code 50 code app code dx code key cq code cw code dx code dx-code ham code more code
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links