cw contest55 links
Antennas : Vertical
- Verticals for Contest Expeditions
- Learnings from the 6Y4A CQ WW CW Contest By
K2KW and N6BT
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CQWW 1998 from PA3HBB
- Reportage of the CQWW CW contest in 1998, with full history of the event and photos of equipment used.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WAEDC contest page
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Marconi CW Memorial Contest
- ARI Fano marconi CW contest
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Scandinavian Activity Contest
- SACCW SACSSB Contest info and rules
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- World Wide South America CW Contest
- sponsored by brazilian magazine ANTENNA-ELETRONICA POPULAR
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Deutscher Amateur Radio Club (DARC) invites radio amateurs world wide to participate in the annual WAE-DX-Contest.
CW SSB and RTTY Contests
[ Hits: 4748 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Crete Is. EU - Ø15 CQ WW DX CW Contest 2008
Crete Is. (KM25PH)
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Contest Software Reviewed
- G3CWI contest software reviews, compare NA SD TR CT and WriteLog
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- W4AN SECC
- South East Contest Club, devoted to amateur radio contesting; whether it be CW, SSB, RTTY, HF or VHF, Georgia USA
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ATCC Club
- Amateur Tosno contest club Russia
ATCC was founded 25.08.2008. ATCC invites everyone who loves ham radio, CW, dx, ssb, digi and contesting, to become a member.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4679 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Voice keyer Interface by G4AXX
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Xped Contest trainer
- Xped is a free CW/SSB contest trainer written by JE3MAS for all the dedicated contesters.
With Xped, you can enjoy virtual contests with a lot of participants.
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control. It is part of HRD package and support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV. Free version was made available with HRD 5.
[ Hits: 19510 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1368 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1999 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termsvhf uhf contest contest analysis contest calendar contest clubs contest rule contest software contest stations ham radio contest rtty contest ukrainian contest club
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links