cw controller9 links
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- CW19 Morse training kit
- CW19 is a homebrew morse code decoder for radio amateur to practice sending morse code. CW19 utilize an Atmel AT90S8515 4MHz MCU (microcontroller) and a Hitachi compatible LCD module.
[ Hits: 3502 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- NcWinPtc is a terminal program for the SCS controllers PK232 and PK900(with all files). Includes also many other programs for pactor devices such us Ptc II SCS, Ptcplus SCS, Z80 SCS.
[ Hits: 3987 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- PI4ino - A Generic Arduino Beacon Controller
- Generic PI4 + CW + Carrier Arduino Beacon Controller with interfacing to Analog Devices AD9833 DDS AD9850 DDS, AD9851 DDS, AD9912 DDS
, AD9913 DDS, ADF4350 and ADF4351 synthesizers, ADF5355 synthesizer, ADF5356 synthesizer, Radio modulated by an audio soft-DDS Reverse DDS, RDDS microwave unit, Silicon Labs Si5351A programmable clock generator, Silicon Labs Si570 programmable XO/VCXO, Texas Instruments LMX2541 synthesizer
[ Hits: 1123 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Arduino CW Terminal
- This article describes firmware and minimal hardware for encoding and decoding of on-air CW using an terminal/modem based on these controller boards.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW/QRSS beacon, based on a microcontroller PIC16F84, by Microchip, with only few other components. Schematic and component list available
[ Hits: 2357 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 3136 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Sending and receiving Laser CW signals with a Raspberry Pi
- Sending and receiving text with Morse code light pulses across the room is a fun and cheap project you can do on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino or any other microcontroller. This post explains how I did it, and how you can do it too.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscat controller cat-300 controller controller fox controller mac controller net controller pic controller pll controller rc controller rig controller tnc controller antenna controller arduino controller beacon controller cat repeater controller
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links