cw key base11 links
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 5144 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CQ Key Base
- A simple non-slip base for lightweight CW
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio Arena
- Supplier of two-way radio products and accessories to large and small businesses, volunteer groups, radio amateurs and individuals. Transceivers, receivers, antennas cw keys based in London UK
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Key for iPhone
- A free simple touchscreen-based CW Morse Code straight key. Practice sending Morse Code on your iPhone.
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino Based Morse Beacon
- An Morse Code CW beacon keyer done with arduino include the source code and a movie
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An Arduino based CW contest keyer addon, ideated and designed for the use in conbination with the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 3922 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- CW Key Base
- Lightweight keys and paddles may be great for backbacking, but what if all you want is the darn thing to stay reasonably still on the desk?
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8800 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links