cw operation30 links
Contesting : Software
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- IT9X Beacon
- IT9X is an experimental 6m beacon operational in CW, JT65B and BPSK located in JM78RE (Messina)
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- County Hunter Net Procedures
- The main purpose of the county hunter's net is to facilitate the operations of those hams seeking to work all counties in the United State. It is also a useful place for CW emergency communications as there is almost always someone monitoring the frequencies.
[ Hits: 1321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Summits on the Air (SOTA)
- Summits on the Air is an exciting new award scheme for radio amateurs which encourages operation in mountainous and wilderness areas. The sceme is designed to grow into an international awards.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Extra Class Forum Group
- a forum for extra class operators to discuss cw, and extra class operation without the usual friction debates.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
[ Hits: 2636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- High Speed CW Nets
- PDF File with a list of US CW Nets dedicated to High Speed Morse Code operations
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CW Procedure Signals
- Abbreviations used in CW operation
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Adventure Radio - Europe
- A site dedicated to portable operation in the great outdoors!
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- NAQCC Introduction
- North American QRP CW Club promoting QRP and CW operation on the ham bands
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 22431 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 43815 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7670 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18471 | Votes: 362 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- This page is an introduction to the PocketDigi utility for PocketPC PDAs. Allow PSK, RTTY and CW operation from your PDA by n0hr
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 4696 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 40 Meter QRP Transmitter
- A simple 40 meter CW transmitter, it sports full break-in operation and 250 mW of output power.
[ Hits: 1654 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14797 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termscat operation operation of uhf operation cw operation frequency operation description of operation operation flashpoint col operation of antenna remote operation cat operation software operation mode international operation class c operation smps operation operation manual
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links