cw program64 links - and 2 categories
Contesting : Software
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CWJF logging
- Logging program for Manchester Mineira contest CWJF
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 12454 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2770 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5558 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 91719 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 4131 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 9426 | Votes: 788 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 68082 | Votes: 1711 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- QRS 2.05
- A slow CW and DFCW TX program for Windows, works well with Spectrogram. By Rik Strobbe ON7YD
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CW and CCW Sending and Receiving Program.
Improved CW, Easy to use CCW, Sending in same Window
[ Hits: 6474 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
[ Hits: 22784 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- CW Player
- CW Palyer version 4.0 is a simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and at least Windows 95.
[ Hits: 21826 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23508 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7737 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- NcWinPtc is a terminal program for the SCS controllers PK232 and PK900(with all files). Includes also many other programs for pactor devices such us Ptc II SCS, Ptcplus SCS, Z80 SCS.
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 7898 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 31122 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links