d a tubes110 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- DK7ZB Moxon Antennas
- DK7ZB- Moxons with Aluminium Tubes, plans for moxon antenna for 6 10 12 15 meters
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Vintage radio and scientific apparatus by john jenkins, include antique radios, Horn Loudspeakers, Vacuum Tubes, A.C. Receivers
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 9Q1EK - VE2EK Amateur Radio Website
- Homebrew Tubes/LDMOS amplifiers, Antenna, accessories, adventures in 9Q, DX, UN missions, Contests, and more.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Triton ETD
- Traveling Wave Tubes , Conventional Traveling Wave Tubes, Microwave Power Modules manufacturer
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- specialize in trading Russian vacuum tubes used in broadcasting, amateur radio, Hi-Fi audio, meteorology, communication, medical applications and industr
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Penta Laboratories
- Penta Laboratories is a Manufacturer and Distributor of Vacuum Tubes, Capacitors and Electron Tubes for Broadcast, Industrial, Marine, Medical, and Avionics applications worldwide.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ACOM-1000 Conditioning tubes
- Conditioning NOS GU74b Tubes in your ACOM-1000 Amplifier by VE1DX
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ameritron AL-811H tube selection
- This article examines the performance of the Ameritron AL-811H amplifier with the supplied 811A tubes and with 572B tubes, and details a procedure for replacement of existing tubes.
[ Hits: 1276 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Yaesu FL2100Z operating tips
- The Yaesu FL2100Z is a HF linear amplifier rated for 1200W PEP input, and using two 572B triode tubes.
This article explores the recommended operating conditions, and alternatives.
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Dealer for Russian Tubes, components and other semiconductors
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Product specialist for semiconductors and electron tubes based in Belgium
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ciel electronique
- Online shop for obsolete electronic components, tubes and semi-conductors
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Metal Depot
- US based aluminim supplier, a supplier of aluminum, and stainless steel rods, tubes, and bars useful for antenna parts
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Source for high quality new old stock vacuum tubes
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to select a tube HF amplifier
- Excellent article and guide to choose the best RF power amplifier that fit your needs by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Selecting the Right Tube
- Selecting a tube around which to build a linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Vacuum Tubes
- Vacuum Tubes History, Theory, and Circuits
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Vacuum Tube Data
- Vacuum Tube Data by Duncan Amplification.
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Arcing or Gassy 572B Tube
- Common problems of the 572B tubes often used in many RF Power Amplifiers
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links