d star net87 links
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- MMana-GAL Getting started
- Getting started with MMANA-GAL antenna analysis software
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable 2 Meter J-Pole
- This is a simple portable 2-meter J-Pole antenna. You start with a piece of 450-Ohm Ladder Line
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W5OKT Wonderful 5 Oklahoma Kansas Texas
- Located in beautiful rural Woodward, Oklahoma.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Syria - SSTARS
- The Syrian Scientific Technical Amateur Radio Society.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AE7XQ Christian Amateur Radio and Linux
- Personal webpage of AE7XQ with information for those starting out in amateur radio and those who are interested in CW and QRP.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting started in Digital Communications
- A starting point for the ever increasing number of people wanting to get into amateur radio digital modes of communication by N8ST.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The start of broadcasting
- A chronological history of the development of radio, up to the start of the broadcasting era
by Greg Whiter, VK3CA
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How To Get Started On EME
- Moonbounce is the ultimate long path DX. It is exciting and allows you to literally work the world on VHF and UHF. It is not as difficult as you may think. Here is how to get started on this most exciting mode
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Guide to JT65A
- The complete Bozo's guide to JT65A by K3UK, learn how to install and operate WSJT software and start making QSO in weak signals operating modes
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW on VHF handheld
- On-air code practice idea, build this handy device and start your own FM CW net
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Isle of Man Repeaters
- Isle of Man Repeaters maintained by David Osborn GD4HOZ this site covers the VHF repeater GB3GD and UHF internet linked 70cm repeater GB3IM. Using Allstar software for linking GB3IM is the only site in the uk to have three transmitters.
Supported by the Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Thoughts on the ID-51A
- Review of the Icom ID-51A Dstar handheld VHF UHF transceiver
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-STAR Hot Spot
- D-STAR Hot Spot is software for Windows that creates a D-STAR 'point of presence' (or hot spot) utilizing an analog radio and a GMSK node adapter. The hot spot creates RF access to the D-STAR network where none previously existed
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- OFDM TV
- NBTV (Narrow Band Television) is a technique with some similarity to SSTV, and some to conventional FSTV (Fast Scan TV). Like SSTV, it operates in a narrow bandwidth, suited to an HF SSB transceiver, but rather than send individual image frames, NBTV is designed to send multiple frames one after the othe.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Earth Orbit Objects is free program which predict satellite passes for your local or any selected area. Use flat Earth view to display satellite tracks with visibility circle. The globe view shows selected satellites around the Earth as a sphere and sky view shows satellites as you would see them in a starry night.
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Fox - a 250mw transmitter
- This FOX transmitter is equipped with a timer. It can be set to start transmitting up to 24 hours later by Joe Leggio WB2HOL
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- What Does Your S-Meter Reading Mean
- Two receivers compared, Drake R8A and Palstar R30
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to build a VHF repeater
- Topic on eham forum on how to start building a VHF ham radio repeater.
[ Hits: 2383 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.64 ]
- SDR Programs for Linux
- Review of some SDR programs for linux operating system by NH7O
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Scope
- Do you want to measure antenna impedance at resonance? With
this Antenna Scope, you have a simple RF Bridge for getting
started in an exciting part of Ham Radio, building your
own Antennas that work well
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links