d star radio181 links
CB Radio : Clubs
- WhiteCliffs DX Group
- Started in 1998 and grew out of the new CB internet newsgroup, uk.rec.radio.cb. the Group is run on a non-profit making basis
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- World Wide Radio Group Norway
- 20 WW 118 op Sly, Division Director of the WWRG Norway.
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tri-Star Amateur Radio Club
- We are the Radiating Element of the tri-state area composed of South Dakota, Iowa, and Minnesota.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K¤ARF Keeping Amateur Radio Fun
- Keeping the fun in amateur radio with portable operating events and some contesting. Located in central Minnesota, U.S.A.
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ARRL new Hams Page
- Welcome to Amateur Radio (HAM RADIO), by ARRL. A good Starting point for novices.
[ Hits: 2830 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SV2BXC Spiros
- SV2BXC Personal Amateur radio Web Page
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- Link page to all kinds off amateurradio related sites
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Link page to all kinds of packet radio related sites
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The absolute radio start page
- A huge resource loaded with al kinds of radio stuf, Shortwave, pirate, publik, commecial,active and lots more
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Amateur Radio WebRing
- Amateur Radio Webring started in July 1997
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receivers, Antenna Tuners and accessories, antenna analyzers, dummy loads, wattmeters, shortwave radio receivers, baluns, filters
[ Hits: 9412 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Radio spectrum monitoring and analysis tools for industry and government
[ Hits: 2706 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.19 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 3053 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- METEOR software
- METEOR v 4.0 DOS and COLORGRAMME Specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower (falling star) at the time of their gone in atmospheric
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRP... Getting Started
- A Site to help you get started in QRP, including building your own QRP radio.
[ Hits: 5541 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Satellite Tutorial
- A good starting point to setup an Amateur Radio Satellite receiving system.
[ Hits: 2109 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio monitoring and analysis tools. Scanning, searching, spectrum analysis and traffic analysis. Amateur, Industry & Government,
[ Hits: 10223 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
You can try similar termsd star radio radio star d star radio system all star d star net d-star ky d star star eat star map star sat star tac tri star tri-star d star antenna d star radios
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links