data431 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : NVIS
- About NVIS antennas
- What is NVIS Near Vertical Incident Skywave
[ Hits: 5802 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- eHam QSL manager Finder
- An online database of QSL managers at eHam maintained by K4WA
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Peet Bros Company
- Manufacturer of advanced electronic systems to measure such weather data as: wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, pressure, humidity, rainfall, and dew point.
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- DTMF Electronics Manufacturer offers Decoding, Display, Signalling, Data Logging, Remote Monitoring and Control products and design.
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- SEC's Radio User's Page
- Provide radio operators with current data on the state of the ionosphere. Real-time Displays, Recent Space Environment Reports, Ionospheric Data Sets, Summaries & Medium Range Forecasts
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Yaesu FT-897 picture
- Rigpix database large picture of the Yaesu FT-897
[ Hits: 2775 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- DDS Data-Communicatie
- Dds data- communication Data and Tele-Communication Solutions: UMTS GSM GPRS Telemetry programmers Adeunis RF systems, antennas, radio transmission modules, oscilloscopes GPS and coax cables dealer in Holland
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Welcome to VIS Amateur Supply
- Vis amateur supply, largest independent dealer for several major brands of amateur radio accessories, and publisher of 'vis study cards' and the 'sam amateur radio callsign database'. Coffeeville, AL USA
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
[ Hits: 1689 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Ham/2 - OS/2 and Amateur Radio
- Homepage of the OS/2 and eComStation enabled Radio Amateurs, the HAM/2s. Reference site for OS/2 ham radio users,
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 11220 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2842 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The function that is actually implemented is a QRB and QTF calculator, but the idea is to make a complete toolkit with DXCC database, logging and so on.
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 10511 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- HL1INF RF Amplifiers
- Circuits, pictures and data about toroids, tubes and home made power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links