data587 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Coax cables specifications
- Useful data-sheet on RG coax cables compiled by NA5N
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2493 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- World Contest Station Database
- Database of over 3000 active hf contest stations worldwide
[ Hits: 5597 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- QTF Calculator for 10 GHz Beacons
- 10 GHz Beacon Database in excel format that Calculates the QTF from any locator to any beacon
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Italian Callbook
- CallBook OnLine - this callbook includes data from over 50000 italian radio amateurs
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- US Islands Directory
- These island databases are managed and maintained by the Qualifications Manager, Ray Phelps, AD4LX
There are 2181 identified US Islands!
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- APRS in Tokyo
- APRS stations in the Tokyo region tracking database from FindU.com
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ESA Portal - Calling all radio amateurs
- Radio amateurs worldwide are being asked to help collect data from the student-built SSETI Express satellite, due to be placed in orbit on 27 September. To encourage them, ESA’s Education department has organised two competitions and is supplying free downloadable software.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rigpix database -Yaesu - VX-7R
- Picture and specifications for Yaesu VX-7R
[ Hits: 2833 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Test & Measurement Equipment Buying Guide
- Compare and select Test& Measurement equipment according to its technical parameters; access library of manufacturers specs and data sheets. TestBuyer.com
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Radio Heritage Foundation
- Sharing the stories of Pacific radio, an on-line archive and resource. Includes searchable databases, articles, images, store, newsletter, research, advocacy, publishing, radio heritage documentary production and more. Free membership worldwide.
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HAM Atlas
- Ham radio map database with search and logging functions. Currently in german only, run under Windows.
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
[ Hits: 3506 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- RigResident is a small program for RIG control, which does allow to set and read data of connected tranceiver (frequency, mode etc).
RigResident supports more than 70 TRX models from ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and Ten-Tec.
[ Hits: 3427 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- DJ-X3 Memory Management Utility
- DJ-X3 Memory Management Utility - Edit Memory Bank channels (700). Upload / Download, Load / Save Memory Bank channel data, Full / Partial Reset of radio.
[ Hits: 1352 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links