data434 links - and 5 categories
Antique Radios : Schematics
- Canadian Antique Radios Schematics Diagrams Service
- We specialize in canadian antique radio schematics for vintage tube radios made in canada. we carry lots of factory electronic circuit schematic diagrams as well as all rcc / radio college of canada service data 1920's - 70's.
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- ON6DP QSL-Manager-Database
- Qsl manager database files to download in multiple formats along to IOTA reference and other utilities
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3 ]
- Female Amateur Radio Operatrors in the USA
- Data analysis of female amateur radio operators in the USA by Ken Harker WM5R
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Hamdata FCC Information Statistics
- Statistics based on FCC Database. Data is compared to previous perions.
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- AH0A Amateur Radio Licensing Statistics
- US, Japanese Australian and UK amateur radio licensing statistics including FCC database licences analysis and reports with geographical charts. A complex report generator is also available with current data.
[ Hits: 6808 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning Protection
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Openaprs is a site dedicated to bringing you aprs tracking data and weather information.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- Citizen Weather Observer Program
- A private-public partnership with three main goals to collect weather data contributed by citizens; to make these data available for weather services and homeland security; and to provide feedback to the data contributors so that they have the tools to check and improve their data quality
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- DB0ANF APRS Server
- Db0anf APRS server for nuernberg / fuerth area, providing online access to the aprs station database
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Tait Electronics Ltd - Asia Pacific
- Tait electronics provides advanced and reliable voice and data radio communications products and solutions, specialising in customised solutions for organisations worldwide.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham/2 - OS/2 and Amateur Radio
- Homepage of the OS/2 and eComStation enabled Radio Amateurs, the HAM/2s. Reference site for OS/2 ham radio users,
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Contest Log Converter
- Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert data file between the most used Contest Log. The program allow you to convert 12 different type of contest, selected from the common contest managed from the Contest Log program. The follow program ,CT by K1EA, TR by N6TR and NA by K8CC are full supported with the conversion of the most famous world contests.
[ Hits: 5883 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2850 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QSL Card Imaging
- A database which allows the user to store and catalog QSL cards
[ Hits: 2981 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 22605 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 9631 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.42 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links