data440 links - and 5 categories
DX Resources : DXCC
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2810 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- illinoisdigitalham : Digital Ham Radio
- dedicated to the discussion & development of ALL amateur / ham radio Digital Voice & Data communication
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Electronic test and measurement; digital multimeters, clamp-ons, portable printers, meters and dataloggers.
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EQS Systems
- Test and measurement instrumentation, AC & DC power supplies, power sources and analyzers, data acquisition systems and boards
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Signatec manufactures pc based data acquisition waveform digitizers pci daq boards, digital signal processing pci dsp boards, waveform signal generator pci dac boards, and real time waveform recording products for the signal technology market.
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About Digital Smart Technologies
- A general guide to D-STAR.
The purpose of D-STAR is to allow HAM Radio operators to speak further and clearer using digital voice while sending data from 1200 BPS on up at the same time.
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Low Frequency operations by W3EEE
- A squint at the world of LF
This website was initially thrown together to provide ready availability to data being collected from the measurement of a transatlantic LF (Low Frequency) path.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GB4FUN Satellite set-up information
- Antenna installation and operating guide
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Data Professionals heathkit parts
- Stocks some NOS Heathkit parts
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Malux - El-Tele-Data
- Accessories, Antennas and Battery chargers. Radiators, Repeaters, Yagi, Mag, Car, Tetra, Marine, Multiband, Brackets, Mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radiokits, special cables etc. Based in Finland
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- ZLP Electronics
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood CAT Interfaces. Isolated audio-DATA interfaces for ALL afsk DATA modes inc psk31 rtty sstv etc.
[ Hits: 1586 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1193 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by VE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 6651 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1921 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- This program can be used for statistics of sending QSL. Also it is possible to use her as the help data on DX-ing (DX VIA, ADDRESS MNG, IOTA-ped.)
The information is brought in base delivery of the program on " DX via " and " Address QSL mng " from bulletins 425 (with 205 on 858) by US7IB
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Tube Data Sheet Locator
- Resource for finding data on vacuum tubes.
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Frank's Electron tube Pages
- Tube databases in different languages
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links