data440 links - and 5 categories
DX Resources : Callsigns
- Cadastro de Radioamadores Brasileiros, call sign database for Brazilian stations
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PSKreporter displays the digital mode data of transmitting and receiving stations and displays them with additional information in selectable views.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.48 ]
- Amphenol RF
- Amphenol RF is a leading manufacturer of coaxial connectors for use in radio frequency, microwave, and data transmission system applications. Headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut, USA, Amphenol RF has global sales, marketing and manufacturing locations in North America, Asia and Europe. Standard products include RF connectors, coaxial adapters and RF cable assemblies. Custom engineered products include multi-port ganged interconnect, blindmate and hybrid mixed-signal solutions.
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RADIO DATA
- A privately owned company, has a proven and successful record in the design and reliable implementation of Professional Mobile Radio (PMR) equipment and systems for voice and data communications.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About NBEMS
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) is an Open Source software suite that allows amateur radio operators to reliably send and receive data using nearly any computer (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and any analog radio without requiring a dedicated digital infrastructure or specialized modem hardware
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Linux Amateur Radio AX.25 HOWTO
- The Linux operating system is perhaps the only operating system in the world that can boast native and standard support for the AX.25 packet radio protocol utilized by Amateur Radio operators worldwide. This document describes how to install and configure this support.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Programming Icom ID-51A
- Icom IC-51A out of the Box Programming Instructions PDF file by dstarinfo.com
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Kenwood TM-D710 Memory Database
- All available frequencies & offsets configurations for repeaters can be downloaded as database for Kenwood MCP-2A memory channel programming software for TM-D710 & TM-V71
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The premier electronic components sourcing site. Search for OEM datasheets, find authorized distributors, available inventory, and pricing. Find electronic part info fast on Datasheets360
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Virtual Radar Server
- Virtual Radar Server is a free windows decoder of ADS-B signals received by several radio receivers and support even networked data feed. The Server publish a Google Maps-based display of aircraft positions and flight list
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Free Windows ADS-B decoder for RTL-SDR dongles included in SDR#. It allow to broadcast data locally or to radar software sever such as Planeplotter, Virtual Radar Server, adsbSCOPE.
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Globe-S mini
- The Globe-S is a Radar viewer and Tool, Globe-S mini is capable of displaying Beast compatible data traffic via COM ports or Networl
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- QRZ Droid
- The android app of the popular callsign database site, QRZ.com. Thi free app is very essential but does the job.
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A free repeater database app for iPhone and iPad includes repeaters from 35 different countries and is available in 5 languages
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QSL Print Manager
- Open Source windows qsl printing software that can import ADIF file and print your own qsl cards data by SQ7MRU
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Call Lookup - Windows Phone
- Ham Call Lookup is an windows phone app that allows you to perform amateur radio callsign lookups via QRZ.COM. It also incorporates DX cluster feeds, DXCC information retrieval and Solar data all within one application on your Windows Phone. For callsign lookups, the application uses the QRZ.COM XML interface, please register at QRZ.COM for an account if you do not already have one. The application will happily work with a free QRZ.COM account although it is recommended to use a paid account, as a minimum the XML Logbook Data paid option, in order to access the full functionality of callsign lookups within the application.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRZ.com iOS App
- QRZ.com Free app for iPhone iPad let you search the QRZ.COM call sign database from your mobile device. Completely free with no subscription required.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu Pin connectors
- Microphones, accessories and data packet pin connection schematics for Yaesu Radios
with initial settings of yaesu Parametric EQ and HEIL PR Microphones
[ Hits: 1568 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- Progressive Receiver Design - Tuned Circuit Data
- Tuned circuits for Progressive Receivers
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- SARK-100 Pc Scan
- A windows program that scans the SARK-100 and plot the SWR Vs frequency. The data can also be stored as an Excel file. The min and max match frequency is calculated. Donationware
[ Hits: 1359 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links