data435 links - and 5 categories
Antique Radios : Schematics
- Antique Radio Schematics
- Specializes in antique radio schematics, circuit diagrams and service data for vintage tube radios. Carries information for American, Canadian and European antique radios.
[ Hits: 15737 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- DX Peditions & Contest Schedule
- DX Pedition and contest schedule, Online Database
[ Hits: 2821 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1 ]
- BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- A Science Odyssey: Guglielmo Marconi
- Another page with marconi history
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- First radio signal over Atlantic
- Description od Marconi's first transmission over Atlantic Ocean
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3 ]
- ITU CIRAF zones maps
- Online CIRAF zone maps by ITU
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- APRS Database Access - Findu.com
- Finding tool, with APRS operators informations, diplays maps and wx info
[ Hits: 2657 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- F4DAY technical website
- ATV and high speed data signalling projects
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- SSTV for beginners
- SSTV info for beginners also has links for other data modes psk31 etc and links of interest to radio amateurs
[ Hits: 4952 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12381 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- RigPix Database
- Images and technical details of thousands of transceivers, cb radios, rotators, rf amplifiers scanners and accessories, by SM0OFV
[ Hits: 11999 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Link700 is a program that will allow users of Kenwood TH-D7A, E, and AG and TM-D700A and E to download all the data settings of their radio, edit and modify data, upload the data, and save settings to a disk file
[ Hits: 3597 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a cheap Windows 95/98 software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM. Software is no more supported and developed.
[ Hits: 36816 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Hoka Electronics Italia
- Decoding and data analyzer software
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Multitasking data analyzer demodulator and decoder for Windows.
[ Hits: 11069 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.09 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 4483 | Votes: 207 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4138 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 6915 | Votes: 2087 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 23556 | Votes: 494 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx.
This program is currently discontinued by the author who developed another ham log program for windows.
[ Hits: 6325 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links