data587 links - and 5 categories
Antique Radios : Parts and Tubes
- Valve Data Sheets
- This web page has full data sheets for a number of commonly used valves. Most are Eimac and include the 2C39A, 3-500Z, 3-1000Z, 3CX1500A7, 3CPX5000A7, 3CX5000A7, YC156, 3CX15000B7, 4CX250B, 4CX250A, 4CX1000A, 4CX1500B, 4CX10000J etc. These are not avialable on Eimac's web site in full - only brief notes.
[ Hits: 4678 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Antique Radio Schematics
- Specializes in antique radio schematics, circuit diagrams and service data for vintage tube radios. Carries information for American, Canadian and European antique radios.
[ Hits: 15696 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- MDXA DXCC Beam Headings
- Display a current DXCC list with headings centered on your location
[ Hits: 2662 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- A World of Wireless, Radio Museum
- A World of Wireless is our virtual radiomuseum. It shows the history of radio from a Dutch perspective. Learn about the early history, enjoy the nostalgia or browse our database. Our free diagram service contains 150 downloadable Philips diagrams.
[ Hits: 2031 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- ADIF Specifications
- Amateur Data Interchange Format, provide a standard interchange independent of operating system or programming language for amateur data that will permit easy and direct transfer of data conforming to the standard between various amateur programs as well awards and contest sponsors.
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- ITU CIRAF zones maps
- Online CIRAF zone maps by ITU
[ Hits: 2221 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- APRS Database Access - Findu.com
- Finding tool, with APRS operators informations, diplays maps and wx info
[ Hits: 2638 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- F4DAY technical website
- ATV and high speed data signalling projects
[ Hits: 3239 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- SSTV for beginners
- SSTV info for beginners also has links for other data modes psk31 etc and links of interest to radio amateurs
[ Hits: 4916 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12342 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- FrequencyDB.com - Irish frequencies db
- Ireland's radio scanner frequency database, includes forum and a searchable database of frequencies, useful for scanner enthusiasts living in Ireland.
[ Hits: 7072 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- BBC World Service Schedules
- All BBC WS schedules with frequencies with a searchable database.
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a cheap Windows 95/98 software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM. Software is no more supported and developed.
[ Hits: 36774 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4116 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 6887 | Votes: 2087 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
[ Hits: 3930 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- SSB Pileup player
- It plays back max 10 WAV audio data as one Real SSB Pileup Windows98/NT4
[ Hits: 1687 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- GEOG UK terrain heights
- Geog is a suite of programs written by Andy Talbot ( G4JNT ), some of which make reference to a database of UK terrain heights, to provide useful information for radio amateurs
[ Hits: 2284 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21345 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links