dc converter12 links
- RM Italy
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
[ Hits: 42289 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Daiwa Industry, maker of power suppliers, coax cable and antenna switches, power meters, SWR meters, DC-DC converters
[ Hits: 3161 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Dedicated to the design, manufacturing, technical support, and delivery of innovative and cost effective power solutions for worldwide applications. AC/DC switching power supplies and DC/DC converters.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TG Electronics
- Specialize in the manufacturing and sales of DC Boosters, Regulators, Converters and Accessories
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Van Dijken Elektronics
- Kit RF Converter for RTL SDR Sticks DC – 65 MHz
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CAT cable schematic for FT 817 857 897
- To connect up your FT-817/857/897 to a PC you have a number of options. For the serial connection you can go ahead and obtain a CT-62 from YAESU. Alternatively you can make up your box with a level converter and cable using schematic in this page
[ Hits: 10706 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 2165 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- GridLocW a Lat/Long to Maidenhead converter for Windows with optional GPS support
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20461 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DC to DC (12 to 24 V) Voltage Converter
- This page describes a DC to DC voltage converter, pretty simple, for currents up to 500 mA by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links