dc ground8 links
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- TEFV Terminated End Fed Vee Antenna
- The Terminated End Fed Vee Antenna (TEFV) is a travelling wave antenna with constant current distribution. Unlike traditional resonant antennas, TEFV operates without standing waves, using a terminating resistor for broadband efficiency. With a combination of vertical and horizontal polarization, it offers wide bandwidth from 1.8 MHz to 30 MHz, eliminating the need for a tuner. Key components include a 9:1 unun transformer and a 500-ohm terminating resistor. Grounding and counterpoise enhance performance, and it can handle power losses of up to 30%. TEFV provides an effective, versatile antenna solution for amateur radio and broadcast applications.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Broadcast Antennas on Buildings
- When a broadcast antenna is to be placed on top of a building, there are special problems of feeding and grounding. The radiator is usually electrically short, that is, much less than one-quarter wavelength high.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Grounds RF and DC
- Asepects of grounds in mobile oeprations setups
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- HFUnderground.com is dedicated to documenting longwave, mediumwave, and shortwave stations, including broadcasters, utility/military stations, pirate radio and spy numbers stations.
[ Hits: 2283 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Spy Numbers Stations
- Spy Numbers Stations are shortwave radio stations that are speculated to have been broadcasting since World War I. The true origin and purpose of them are unknown. A popular theory is that these stations are intended for spies in the field using a One Time Pad. Another theory is that they are used in drug smuggling operations.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Grounding HF Transceiver using Coax Cable
- Improper grounding or earthing system can cause several unwanted RF interferences (RFI) to television sets, broadcast receivers, hi-fi sets and telephone sets.
In this Article the author explain how to setup a proper radio shack grounding using coaxial cable and ceramic disc capacitor
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Rtty interface (FSK/AFSK) with sound cards
- "How to remove the so called ""ground loop"" and the reentry in the RTTY broadcast and make radio and PC happily coexist"
[ Hits: 9316 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.08 ]
You can try similar termsdc ground pc ground rf ground 2m ground plane 40 m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane artificial ground artificial ground beverage on ground dipole ground ground antenna ground artificial ground plane ground plane hf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links