dc ground6 links
- Broadcast Antennas on Buildings
- When a broadcast antenna is to be placed on top of a building, there are special problems of feeding and grounding. The radiator is usually electrically short, that is, much less than one-quarter wavelength high.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quarter wave vertical antenna
- About the basics of the quarter wave vertical and ground plane antennas that ares widely used for medium wave broadcasting, mobile radio communications applications and many more.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SE Engineering
- Manufactures FM antennas, mast ground kits, 75 ohm isolation transformer, for the broadcast industry.
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grounds RF and DC
- Asepects of grounds in mobile oeprations setups
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HFUnderground.com is dedicated to documenting longwave, mediumwave, and shortwave stations, including broadcasters, utility/military stations, pirate radio and spy numbers stations.
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Rtty interface (FSK/AFSK) with sound cards
- "How to remove the so called ""ground loop"" and the reentry in the RTTY broadcast and make radio and PC happily coexist"
[ Hits: 8782 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.06 ]
You can try similar termsfr ground rf ground ground dc ground no ground ground bus bad ground ground rod guy ground 20m ground air to ground no-ground dc-ground ground buss bar ground indipendant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links