dc power supply12 links
- Pro Audio Engineering
- High-quality products for broadcast and amateur radio. Kx33 Low-RFI AC Power Supply for HF Transceivers, Elecraft Heatsinks, Fair-Rite Mix 31 Ferrites
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RM Italy
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
[ Hits: 42724 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Tektronix - DC Power Supply
- A Tektronix DC Power Supply lets you generate the power to satisfy many different applications simply and accurately. Learn about these tools for precision measurements.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FT-817 DC Circuit Protection
- A schematic for a DX circuit protection for the Yaesu FT-817, provides protection from the external power supply overvoltage by DL2LTO in german
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Radius Power - DC Filters
- DC filters from radius power are specifically optimized for applications with DC supply like e.g. photovoltaic inverters. Radius Power provides total power solutions, EMI filters solutions from design to manufacturing, Three Phase, Single Phase, Power Line, IEC inlet, Power entry modules Filters.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Stone Creek Special 600 HF RF Amplifier
- This is a Solid State Amplifier Project. It uses 4 MRF150 MosFet Power Transistors. The Power Supply Voltage is 50 VDC at 21.5 Amp. The max power available is 1,075 Watts. The Efficiency is about 65% +/- and runs Class AB Solid State.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Experimental HF 6-band SSB transceiver
- An SSB radio for the HF bands will be presented. Featuring 12 to 20 Watts of output power (depending on DC supply), full DDS frequency generation, covering 6 major frequency bands (1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz) within the short wave amateur radio spectrum. The rig also features colored LCD and front panel backlight.
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 9.86 ]
- A secure power supply
- Dchematics and photos of a secure power supply (short-cut, Rf feedback, high voltage etc.) by iz7ath
[ Hits: 7284 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 28 VDC Power Supply
- This little project will make a portable 28 Volt DC power supply using two 12 Volt, 4.5 Ah rechargeable lead-acid batteries
[ Hits: 1414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 20A power supply from a PC ATX PSU
- Converting Computer Power Supplies (PSU) to stabilized 13.8 V DC 20 A
[ Hits: 4165 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.88 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms13.8 v power supply dc power supply m o t power supply pa power supply power supply power supply 30 supply power homebrew power supply icom power supply portable power supply power supply connectors power supply projects regulated power supply schematic power supply amateur electronic supply
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links