dc receiver28 links
DX Resources : Clusters
- RCKskimmer is able to search for digital signals (RTTY, BPSK31, BPSK63 and BPSK125) in a FFT-spectrum of a standard receiver like K3, FT1000x, ... or a SDR receiver with a NF-connection to the soundcard of the PC by using the MMVARI module.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 136 kHz direct conversion receiver
- IK2PII describe here a simple direct conversion receiver, thinked for QRSS and DFCW communications, as companion of ARGO or SPECTRAN programs.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- IC-7700 Receiver Tests
- Testing the Icom IC-7700 on the mediumwave broadcast reception by VA7OJ
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Receiver for Chrome
- Receive and listen to FM and AM radio broadcasts on your browser or ChromeBook using an RTL2832U-based USB digital TV tuner.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80m Direct Conversion Receiver
- A simple direct conversion receiver for 80m. The receiver covers 3.51 MHz - 3.60 MHz and 3.64MHz - 3.71 MHZ - CW and Phone portions by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Listening top band with AM receiver
- Converting an AM broadcast receiver to lister to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Progressive Receiver Design - Tuned Circuit Data
- Tuned circuits for Progressive Receivers
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsreceiver atv receiver vlf receiver hf receiver qrp receiver am receiver lf receiver 40m receiver psk receiver dc receiver 70 receiver ip receiver receiver atu swl receiver .8-30 mhz hf receiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links