dds transmitter3 links
- Arduino Beacon
- A new multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino. The beacon started with the usual lash-up on the bench, hooking the previously reported Wotduino and DDS Shield up to a driver and a transmitter module, as previously used for the Raspberry Pi beacon
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build your own QRSS transmitter
- The N0QBH QRSS project page, a couple of projects using available kits for improved frequency and timing stability. A configurable DDS VFO 100mW transmitter with LCD display and a modified Hans Sommers 40m 100mW transmitter
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4511 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
You can try similar terms144 mhz transmitter 2m cw transmitter 2m transmitter 40 cw qrp transmitter 40m cw transmitter 40m transmitter 50 mhz transmitter 6m transmitter 80m transmitter am transmitter atv transmitter ce transmitter cw transmitter fm transmitter fox transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links