de soldering37 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- Homebrew a Half-Wave Dipole Antenna
- If you own a soldering iron and a few simple tools, you can build and erect your own half-wave dipole antenna in about half a day.
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- J-Pole antenna
- J-Pole Antenna article by David K3DAV, a simple antenna to build if you have a little background in soldering copper pipes together
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- A loop antenna for 7 MHz to 30 MHz
- This note describes a relatively small, but efficient, loop antenna initially created for portable operation. With suitable modifications, it can be adapted for fixed station use. In this age of CC&Rs, an antenna similar to this may very well be the answer to your problems. Have a look, be inspired, get out the torch / soldering iron and create your own version!
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Soldering machines and irons
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-950 extended TX
- For those of us wanting to get onto 5MHz with a Yaesu FT-950, we have no choice but to get out the soldering iron and do a little modification. Now thankfully the mod for this radio is very easy to do.
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Crimp Vs Solder
- Crimping vs Soldering connectors, pros and cons
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Coax and PL259s
- Basics, Coax, The PLS259, Soldering and preparing the coax, Crimp on Connectors
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- How to perfectly clean wires in minutes
- Here is an old ham radio operators trick for cleaning wires for soldering that are old and corroded. It is hard to find this technique printed anywhere!
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- UHF Connector
- An overview about the UHF connectors often referred to as the PL259 plug and SO239 socket used for many RF applications. Limitations, history and soldering properly UHF Connectors
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PETH-49 2A Power Supply
- A linear regulated power supply 2A, 20 V designed mainly to get used to soldering and have something usefull as final result.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Guide to Better Soldering
- Basic guide on soldering techniques, tips and tricks
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to solder
- This guide focuses on soldering for the beginner and explains how you can solder a variety of components using a few different techniques - from the classy to the downright caveman.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Soldering Tips
- Soldering Tips and tricks by George Szymanski, DU1GM
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Succesful soldering
- Tips and tricks for succesful soldering. An illustrated guide for beguinners and an usefull reminder for expert in soldering.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Soldering PL-259
- Soldering PL-259 Coax Connectors
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Tips And Tutorial Videos On Soldering
- Brilliant videos with various tips and tutorials on soldering.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Soldering Tips
- Good equipment and a good soldering technique are both essential to successful assembly of any device. Read these tips before you start.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termssoldering soldering pl-259 soldering sma de soldering soldering coax pl259 soldering pictures-of-soldering pl259-soldering soldering and desolderin a guide to better soldering cctv mic soldering soldering non copper coax soldering and desoldering methods soldering road king mic weller wesd51 soldering station
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links