design vhf uhf42 links
Antennas : 23cm
- 23cm 1296MHz Field Day Yagi
- 23cm 1296 MHz Field Day Yagi Construction, a 26 element conventional-style design. Article with several pictures and detailed homebrewing instructions
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi Antenna on 50 MHz
- This is a design based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI with some changes for practical reasons. The beam uses 6.5 metres of standard 25mm square boom, 12mm diameter elements without tapers. The actual boom length used is 6.3 metres and all parts are readily available.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Halo Antenna for 50 MHz
- The antenna described in this article is for 50 MHz, but the design can be scaled for any band, including VHF, UHF, or even the higher HF bands. The antenna is nothing more than a square loop of wire, approximately 30" (or ~76cm) per side. The loop is fed in the middle of one side, and the opposite side to the feed point has a gap in it.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Designing VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- The information in this article has come from many amateur sources, the most notable was from WA6TEY (sk 1985) Ray Frost, who was a pioneer of VHF Quad designs and one of the best Southern California Transmitter Hunters. Ray built hundreds two meter quads in single
and paired configurations as well as his famous mobile radio direction finding quad.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Quagi Antenna Turns 40
- It has been 40 years since the VHF-UHF Quagi antenna--a combination of the desirable features of a Yagi and a cubical quad--was developed and the design was first published in the newsletter of the Southern California VHF Club, a forerunner of today's Western States Weak Signal Society.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda Antenna
- Homebrew UHF VHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design and construction notes for satellite operations
[ Hits: 1226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2556 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- ZigZag Antenna - VHF/UHF unconventional antennas
- An unconventional antenna family, the VHF/UHF Zigzag Dipole Antennas. Design, theory and practical construction, transformation and balancing with a half wave balun.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A cheap VHF UHF Yagi
- Elements are aluminum TIG soldering rods 4.0mm of diameter, almost 1m long, these objects are light, thin and flexible based on the RZ9CJ Design
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VHF UHF Slim Jim Antenna
- A vertical monoband antenna design that can work from 6 meters to 70 cm by F5ZV in French
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3 ]
- Broadband Power Technology
- Active Receiving Antennas, designed for reception of shortwave, mediumwave and longwave signals and VHF/UHF signals
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Manufacture and design high-quality and cost-effective VHF and UHF radio modules that cater for the wireless needs of OEMs worldwide
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF PWR and SWR Meter with Arduino
- This sketch will read RF power and SWR from any SWR bridge, designed to work on VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 10470 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- The EMCOMM Portable Station
- This is a page designed to help the EMCOMM operator thinking of going portable. It will describe a way of having VHF UHF HF voice and digital in one box
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- The Microsniffer Project
- The Microsniffer is a fully autoranging VHF or UHF sniffer which has been designed for those who are foxhunting on a budget.
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHF UHF cross band repeater
- Pictures and project design of a crossband VHF UHF repeater by LY3H
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar terms3d design design 4g design vhf uhf qsl design rf design uhf design web design 40m design antenna amplifier design balun design cantenna design circuit design coil design custom design design frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links