design1030 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14396 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Quagi and Yagi on 2 Meters
- Designing quagi and yagi antennas on 2 Meters, some preliminary notes by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 3939 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- A 16 Turn S-Band Helix
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
[ Hits: 8694 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 63945 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 7578 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 5077 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- Quagi Designer
- Quagi antenna design, this little windows application let you calculate dimensions of elements and spacing of a quagi antenna. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 5240 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- 2m Quagi Antenna plan
- A design of a 2 m quagi antenna by TA2IB
[ Hits: 4136 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- K5OE, 70 cm Quagi Antenna
- An AO-10 antenna by K5OE, this design is optimized for 436.8 mHz with a 50 Ohm feed
[ Hits: 5098 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Crank-up Tilt-over Tower
- A home made tower, with project design and pictures
[ Hits: 34547 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37268 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7833 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9180 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 36425 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Sunstone Circuits
- Sunstone Circuits is your easiest source for quoting and ordering printed circuit boards online. We are three respected brands in one: PCBexpress quickturn boards, PCBpro.com full-featured and design-checked boards, and PCB123 design software.
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- F5VLB amateur radio astronomy station
- F5VLB and EA4EOZ have designed a small but powerful system using satfinder and standard LNB to make radioastronomy. A step by step descritpion for the novice about radioastronomy, VLB and listening to echo of meteorite.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Technical resources for design engineers using batteries and power supplies.
- Resources for custom battery chargers and power supplies from powerstream
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Avoid pitfalls when recharging batteries to ensure long life
- Portable design - avoid pitfalls when recharging batteries to ensure long life - secondary batteries can be simple devices, but improper charging can be devastating to the user experience.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 9214 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
You can try similar termscgi design design ham design lc design pcb design qsl design rep design rf amp design uhf design vhf log design web design wif design 6m yagi design amp design software amplifier design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links