design1030 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2051 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Buddipole by ZR6KMD
- A rotateable dipole specifically for the 20m based on W3FF Buddipole design by ZR6KMD
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 32107 | Votes: 262 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K8ND SO2R Resources
- Ideas and notes on designing a SO2R radio shack room. Includes lots of radio shack pictures used by K8ND as ideas to plan his new radio shack, with contesting in mind.
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world's leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2832 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.
- Ram mounting systems is a world leader for design and manufacturing of mounting applications. ram mounts offer more than 900 interchangeable components for unlimited uses and configurations.
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- GIGAVAC Ham Radio Relays
- Gigavac is a leading designer, manufacturer, and worldwide seller of contactors and high voltage relays using vacuum, gas filled, and high voltage reed relay technology. hv relay applications information with cross reference charts for kilovac / tyco, jennings, and crydom part numbers.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Television History
- The First 75 Years, learn about the history of TV-set design, development and marketing.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NashvilleAPRS is a website designed to help APRS users in Middle Tennessee have a single, knowledgeable resource on APRS in the area.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SQUIRL Field Day Logger Software
- Squirl field day logger - a no-frills, easy to use software logger designed for field day logging operation. by KC8OPV
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Log2000 is a program for logging and tracking QSO's, creating and printing QSL's and QSL labels. Designed for Windows 95/98, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2556 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Ham Log
- Ham Log is an easy to use yet powerful QSO logging utility for all devices running Palm OS.
Ham Log's design and functionality was designed to meet my needs when mobile and away from my home station.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easy Kilowatt Linear Amplifier
- Rf amplifier for hf ham radio service - includes easy to understand designs and penny-cheap construction details
[ Hits: 22151 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Homebrew SSB Transceiver for 60 Meters
- Description of the design and building of a homebrew phasing-type ssb transceiver for the 60 meter band by Paul Alexander WB9IPA
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
You can try similar termscgi design design ham design lc design pcb design qsl design rep design rf amp design uhf design vhf log design web design wif design 6m yagi design amp design software amplifier design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links