design1024 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A Collapsible 2-Element Delta Quad
- This easy-to-build and inexpensive 2 meter antenna is also made to store easily. It's designed for hand held use, so it's great for fox hunting! By Charles Scharlau, NZ0I
[ Hits: 2668 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The Little Stick Antenna
- The Little Stick antenna is an aluminium version of the Vertical Bazooka design which was made from coax.
[ Hits: 31599 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.83 ]
- Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- C-Pole antenna calculator
- Based on the original design by Brian Cake, KF2YN this online calculator let you find the correct dimensions for a cpole antenna
[ Hits: 2821 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Small Transmitting Loop Antenna Calculator
- A free online calculator for making all of the calculations required to design and build small transmitting loop antennas, also known as magnetic loops by 66pacific.com
[ Hits: 4506 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
[ Hits: 4685 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2742 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 160 80 40 Meter Vertical Array
- A 6-element vertical array which is designed for 40 and 80 meter operation, and receive-only operation on 160 meters by W8WWV
[ Hits: 2167 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10842 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- Super Bertha
- Superbertha is an aesthetic, rotating monopole, custom designed and built specifically to fit your needs. a superbertha can be designed to any height you need or desire. there are many benefits of a superbertha, versus a standard guyed tower.
[ Hits: 2208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Alfiniti Aluminium products
- Custom assemblies, complex products, versatile applications… no matter what your challenge, we can design a solution for it.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Phase Noise.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 5151 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- 500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- RF Actuated Keying Monitor
- Battery-powered monitor designed to provide an audible indication of keying for those whose rigs lack a CW sidetone
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A reliable VOX PTT circuit
- This VOX PTT has been designed with Echolink in mind, but it will work equaly as well with repeaters
[ Hits: 1668 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsweb design rf design qsl design pcb design design wif design web-design pcb-design rep design rf-amp-design ham design sv1 ham design cgi design rf amp design uhf design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links